Join the Atlas Insurance AOAO team, in partnership with the Community Council of Maui, as the Atlas AOAO team along with Premier Restoration and John Mullen and Company outline the best practices for navigating the insurance claims process. Through a dynamic panel discussion, the webinar will cover:
- A real-life case study of a water damage claim
- Best practices for filing and managing the claims process
- The advantage of risk control and claims management
- Developing a claims process checklist
- Hosted by: Atlas Insurance Agency in partnership with the Community Council of Maui
- When: Wednesday, October 28
- Time: 10:00am to 11:30am
- Where: Zoom meeting
- Cost: Free to attend
Attending the Webinar
Limited webinar capacity. It is essential to RSVP as soon as possible, Zoom will not accept further attendees once the webinar capacity is reached.
Please RSVP by Friday, October 23th. All RSVPs must be completed by filling out the link below with your name, organization, and email address. The RSVP link will also accept any questions you would like to have addressed during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Panel Speaker Bios
- Anthony Nelson: With over 19 years in the restoration industry, Anthony Nelson leads Premier Restoration Hawaii’s statewide operation with locations on Oahu, Maui and Hawai’i Island. He holds a Master Water Restorer and Master Fire & Smoke Restorer certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), is a BSI Certified Building Thermographer, and is ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) certified by Linder’s Health Institute.
- Brandon Keenan: Brandon is responsible for prospecting new clients in the AOAO industry and assisting in growing and retaining existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. He holds a degree in business administration from Oklahoma State University, and has 17 years of insurance industry experience.
- Della Nakamoto: Della has been in the insurance industry for 23 years handling insurance programs for businesses and organizations on Maui. She currently serves as the Newsletter Chair for CCM, President of the Rotary Club of Kahului, and a member of the Marshallese COVID-19 Task Force. She is a native of the Republic of the Marshall Islands and moved to Maui in 1997, which she now considers her home.
- Jim Warneck: Jim joined John Mullen & Company in 2015 with over 16 years of experience in the insurance and claim industry. Prior to joining John Mullen & Company, Jim worked at Allstate Insurance for 12 years. At Allstate Insurance, he held numerous positions including Claims Service Adjuster, Frontline Performance Leader, Sales and Agency Operations Manager, Product Manager, and Territorial Product Manager. Active in the community, Jim has received several awards from United Way and was Allstate’s 2013 Volunteer Recognition Award Winner. He received his BA in Business Management and MA in Organization Management. Jim earned his SCLA from the American Educational Institute. He is Haag Certified for wind, hail and lightening. Additionally, he received a Certificate in Restoring Contaminated Buildings and Biohazard Cleanup from SERVPRO.
- Keane Muranaka: Keane handles the day-to-day claims management services across all of the agency’s commercial and personal lines clientele. Keane manages the claim process to ensure claims are being adequately reserved and adjusted accordingly by the insurance carriers. He also monitors local and national court cases impactful to current and future claims settlements. Keane brings over 25 years of industry experience and has been employed with Atlas Insurance since 2008. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Michael Patrouch: Michael joined John Mullen and Company in 2016 and has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. He became a Supervisor for the Property Department in 2017. He started at State Farm Insurance as an Inside Claim Representative and was there for 5 years. He then worked at Erie Insurance Group for 11 years as a Property Claims Specialist. In 2011, Michael became Owner/Chief Operation Officer of Building Integrity, LLC, a startup restoration company in Virginia. He received certification in WTR, ASD, FSRT, OCT from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. In addition, he received a Certificate in Restoring Contaminated Buildings and Biohazard Cleanup from SERVPRO.
Get In Touch
Please contact Brandon Keenan at email@example.com.