This morning we completed our Mitigate Your AOAO’s COVID-19 Exposures Webinar. Our AOAO, risk control, claims management, and benefit consulting team, along with Porter McGuire Kiakona LLP, completed a deep dive into the impacts of COVID-19 and what AOAOs can do to navigate the loosening COVID-19 restrictions. Through a dynamic panel discussion, the webinar covered:
- Employee benefit design and compliance considerations when returning employees back to work.
- State of the AOAO insurance market post COVID-19 and policy changes to expect.
- Steps AOAOs can take to minimize the board of directors’ liability.
- Best practices to protect residents and maintain safety of common areas.
- Anticipated claims AOAOs may face regarding COVID-19.
- Recording of Mitigate Your AOAO’s COVID-19 Exposures
- Mitigate Your AOAO’s COVID-19 Exposures slideshow
- COVID-19 Best Practices to Reopen Amenities
Get In Touch
If you would like additional information including resources or have any questions, please contact Brandon Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org.