On Thursday, February 27th, we hosted a panel discussion featuring executives from three of Hawaii’s prominent AOAO insurance carriers: Allianz SE, DB Insurance, and First Insurance Company of Hawaii.
Many AOAOs are currently facing the effects of a “hardening insurance market”. From changes in underwriting guidelines to significant increases in premiums, it is important for AOAOs to understand what is going on in the insurance marketplace.
We would like to give a huge thank you to our panel participants: Michael Mitsuka (Allianz GCS), Thomas Luczak (DB Insurance), and Kevin Kurosu (First Insurance Company of Hawaii). Our interactive seminar featured:
- Live Q&A discussion from audience submitted questions
- 2020 AOAO insurance market forecast
- Program highlights from each insurance carrier
- Insurance carrier risk appetite
- Updated requirements for underwriting guidelines
Seminar Photo Gallery