Hawaii COVID-19 Community Outreach Effort
This Training Plan outline is a part of our Community Outreach Effort that was created along with the “Hawaii COVID-19 Retail Re-Opening Guide”. Local conditions will influence the decisions and directions that we will make regarding our community-level strategies which are reflected in the roadmap phases. This training will utilize both Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines for mitigation according to the level of community transmission or impact of COVID-19.
Read the Complete Retail Training Plan Outline here.
COVID-19 – Retail Training Program: Employer’s Guide to Re-Opening
- Hawaii COVID-19 Retail Re-Opening Guide
- Formalize your Approach:
- Create / Implement a Pandemic Back to Work Policy & Procedure for your Company
- Commitment to Safety and Best Practices
- Owner/Management Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Retail Operation Protocols for COVID-19
View the Employer’s Guide to Re-opening retail businesses
Get In Touch
For more information about re-opening your business, speak with our Risk Control team for needs specific to your situation.