Join our AOAO team, CRC Group, and Kevin Davis Insurance, for a live virtual webinar dissecting the factors driving the hard insurance market, the challenges Hawaii AOAOs may see as a result, and the strategies AOAOs can use to overcome steep premium increases. Through a dynamic panel discussion, the webinar will cover:
- How the global insurance marketplace impacts Hawaii’s insurance rates.
- The shifting risk appetite of local insurance carriers.
- Why D&O rates are on the rise.
- Umbrella market frustrations.
- Best practices to market your AOAO in a hard market.
- Hosted by: Atlas Insurance Agency
- When: Wednesday, August 19 2020
- Time: 10:00am to 11:30am
- Where: Zoom meeting
- Cost: Free to attend
Attending the Webinar
Limited webinar capacity. It is essential to RSVP as soon as possible, Zoom will not accept further attendees once the webinar capacity is reached.
Please RSVP by Friday, August 14th. All RSVPs must be completed by filling out the link below with your name, organization, and email address. The RSVP link will also accept any questions you would like to have addressed during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Panel Speaker Bios
- Alex Montclair: Business Development Manager, Kevin Davis Insurance Services. Has been with Kevin Davis for 5 years overseeing the underwriting and marketing of the southeast territory of the United States. Prior to joining Kevin Davis, Alex was a surplus lines broker at The Sullivan Group specializing in both construction and large special event related risks. Alex holds a Masters of Science in National Security, Public Safety and Risk Management from the University of New Haven.
- Elaine Panlilio: Elaine Panlilio is an Account Executive in the AOAO Unit at Atlas Insurance Agency. She holds the Certified Risk Manager, Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Insurance Service Representative professional designations from the National Alliance of Insurance Education and Research.
- Jim Sipich: Senior Vice President, CRC Group. Based in San Francisco, he represents CRC Insurance Services as a leader for the West Coast Property Placement Team. As an organization, CRC coordinates the placement of around $6B in property insurance volume, and Jim brings over three decades of expertise and industry experience to bear in the management of risk associated with natural catastrophe exposures, manuscript contract language, and engineered risks as well as group insurance and pooled risk programs. Colleagues and clients know they can trust Jim to find solid solutions for the most complex of property insurance needs. Jim graduated from California State University Sacramento with a degree in Finance and initially launched into the insurance industry as an HPR underwriter with Industrial Risk Insurers (now Swiss Re) in 1986. Over the course of his 15 years on the insurance company side of the business he held various property underwriting, sales, and fire protection engineering positions with IRI, GE Risk Solutions, and Kemper. He then moved on to begin his career as an Excess and Surplus Lines Broker joining CRC Group (Tri City Brokerage) in 2001.
- Kevin Prak: Senior Underwriter, Kevin Davis Insurance Services. Brings over 10 years and is currently managing the umbrella department while also working as a Senior Underwriter for the D&O department. Based out of the Los Angeles area, Kevin is a photography enthusiast who also enjoys kayaking, hiking, as well as occasionally going on camping trips.
- Ron Tsukamaki: AOAO Consultant, Atlas Insurance Agency. Ron Tsukamaki brings over 45 years
of insurance industry experience to Atlas Insurance Agency as an AOAO consultant. He currently helps manage over 300 condominiums and HOAs for a variety of clients. Ron holds a bachelor’s in chemical engineering from Oregon State and the CPCU and ARM designations.
- Sean Satterfield: Business Development Director, Atlas Insurance Agency. Sean brings 24 years of financial industry expertise to the Atlas team, having previously held senior management roles with three Fortune 100 financial institutions. He will lead the business development team responsible for developing new client relationships. He will also collaborate with various agency units to develop long-term growth strategies for Property & Casualty, Benefit Consulting, AOAO and Risk Control & Claims Management. Sean holds a Bachelor of Arts in religion and economics from Wabash College, Indiana. He has been a member of Young Presidents Organization Hawaii Chapter since 2011 and currently sits on the board as Forum Officer, and has served as Board Chairman, Education Officer, and Assistant Education Officer.
Please email Slayde Omura at firstname.lastname@example.org.