As an important reminder, in an effort to better guide and inform you, we have decided to adopt a quarterly release structure for our publication. With major developments in local and national insurance issues occurring so frequently, this change will help keep you even better informed on how the latest trends could impact your business insurance needs.
Not only will we be providing content more frequently, but we will also begin highlighting local businesses as the cover story for each issue. This in-depth coverage will provide an inside look into how local businesses operate and how they are continuing to innovate in our unique marketplace.
Check out the Q2 2020 release of our Risk & Business Magazine! Atlas staff and our national partners discuss the latest trends in the insurance industry as well as thought leadership for general business practices.
Atlas article topics and writers include:
- Page 3: Letter From the President by Chason Ishii and Atlas Client Testimonials
- Page 4-5: Employee Benefits in the Age of COVID-19
- Page 5: Table of Contents
- Page 6-11: National contributors
- Page 12: UHA Cover Story
- Page 14: Atlas’s Value-Added Service: Risk Consultant’s Role and Client Approach
- Page 15: Don’t Need D&O Insurance? Think Again
Get In Touch