During the last week of June, our AOAO team had the pleasure of hosting a panel discussion centered around the best ways for AOAOs to handle fire claims and fire prevention. Our approach focused on providing a 360 degree view for attendees and offering actionable items for AOAOs to address.
The panel discussion touched upon: the latest update on Ordinance 19-4 (formerly Bill 69) by the Honolulu Fire Department, fire prevention tips by the Honolulu Fire Department, suggestions for navigating the claims process by John Mullen and Company, and fire damage restoration by BELFOR Property Restoration.
If you we’re not able to attend, check out the links below for a recap of the presentations and other useful resources.
- HFD: Fire and Life Safety Resources
- HFD: Fire Safety Education Request
- HFD: Ordinance 19-4 Update (Formerly Bill 69)
- HFD: Fire Prevention Tips
- BELFOR: Fire Damage Restoration
- American Red Cross Home Fire Campaign
- John Mullen & Company: Claims Process & Emergency Preparedness
Contact An AOAO Specialist
You can reach out directly to our AOAO team by clicking here.