Understanding Hawaii Workers Compensation Seminar by Samantha Chan, Esq.
March 25, 2019
After attending this workshop hosted by Case Management Society of America-Hawaii Chapter:
- Describe a general overview of HI workers’ compensation system
- Identify recent legislative and case law updates related to workers’ compensation
- Discuss light duty offers and the implications
Approval is pending for 1.0 CCM CEU credit.
- 11:00 am – 11:45 pm –> Registration/Networking/Lunch
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm –> Chapter Announcements
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm –> Samantha Chan, Esq
Samantha Chan Biography
Samantha Chan, Esq. is a Senior Claims Consultant in our Risk Management and Claims Consulting unit. She was formerly a workers’ compensation defense attorney and is still licensed to practice law. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Studies from the University of Washington and her Juris Doctorate from William S. Richardson School of Law.
Hawaii USA FCU Learning Center
4137 Waialae Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96816
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
RSVP Details & Registration
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019
Complete registration and payments ONLINE ONLY via CMSA Chapter website: www.cmsahawaii.org
Registration is required the week prior to the event to ensure your reserved seat.
Do not mail in payment. Walk-in registrations are not allowed.
For questions or special accommodations, please email Mabel Williams at email@example.com
Receipts will be provided by request at the registration table on the day of the event.
“No show” for registered guests are still required to pay for their seat.
- Member: $35
- Non-Member: $50
- Student: $25
NO PARKING in HAWAII USAFCU LOT. PARK ON THE STREET, TIMES MARKET OR KAHALA MALL.