To attract outstanding talent and achieve return-on-investment, companies must build a human capital strategy that includes a robust yet flexible benefits program to properly support the diverse and shifting priorities of the today’s workforce.
Atlas Benefit Consulting works with you to develop a benefits program to attract and retain top talent to complement your business strategy and brand your company as best-in-class with leading-edge industry talent.
Our Consulting team partners with an extensive list of top-rated carriers locally and nationally. Our strategic alliance with United Benefit Advisors allows us to extend our reach wherever your business takes you. As your business grows, we will follow whether it’s to the US Mainland or Guam. We navigate the journey ahead so you can go farther.
- Program design, strategy, analysis, implementation
- Vendor competitive bidding
- Renewal negotiation
- Alternate funding arrangements
- Stoploss insurance
- Prescription drug carve-outs
- Consumer driven health strategies including health reimbursement arrangements
- Benefit plan compliance including state & federal
- Employee communication strategies
- Industry and marketplace benchmarking surveys
- Worksite wellness strategies
- Elder care resources including elder care education and long term care plans
- Online enrollment platforms
- Concierge programs
- Benefits compliance training and seminars
- Outsourcing solutions: leave management, COBRA, third party administration